• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brand New to PbP games but interested!

tylermalan

First Post
I've never played in a PbP game before, but I really want to play in one now that I know more about them. However, the FAQ, while informative, left me with a few uncertainties about how to go about it, so what I'm looking for is a group that doesn't mind helping me along a bit. I know the 3.5 rules really well, but I always played in homebrew worlds, so I don't really know any of the campaign settings other than the "core" setting, but I'm willing to try any of them, and I'm willing to play any level, any style of play, and any type of game. I can also probably post multiple times a day.

The only thing I don't really want to do is DM, since I'm not too familiar with PbP. Is anyone starting a game soon or in a game currently running that wouldn't mind another novice player PbPer? What about any DMs willing to start up a game for people like myself? I know "A Game of Politics" looked pretty intriguing... ;)

Need new campaign

Me too, I just favorited this page yesterday, and have been looking for a game ever since!
I am also a PbP semi-noob, as I have only played in one game and it died quickly.

AmorFati

First Post
This might be something for you then: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145068

It's a game I'm in the process of starting. I'll run the WotC The Sunless Citadell module, but with a few twists. The party consists of gnomes ONLY, low funds, a few "special" rules etc. I'm aiming for a more light-hearted, funny type of game than I usually go for, as well.

Stil have 2 slots open, so if you are interested, read up on that thread, and start working on a character! The game itself will start today, but that is not a problem, it'll take a little time before the character will embark on the "adventure"!

Remove ads