• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

Crimson Tide

First Post
I know with so many people still onboard that a position will not be open any time soon, but should a slot open up, I would like to be an alt if possible.

Thanks and I am enjoying following along with you guys alot...:)

Crimson Tide said:
I know with so many people still onboard that a position will not be open any time soon, but should a slot open up, I would like to be an alt if possible.

Thanks and I am enjoying following along with you guys alot...:)
Yes, at the moment we still have 7 people who are posting with regularity. I'll let you know if anything opens up. Thanks for your interest! :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Branding Opportunity said:
As for the warforged, Fixit, did you have any infusion slots left from the day before? If not, you make a Craft ??? check to repair yourself (Craft roll 12 + 4 + 2 = 18 - 15 = 3 hp repaired).

Thanks for that, yes I would like to do the Craft, I didn't realise we did't get the benefit of rest so had changed my sheet so that I'd healed one of the 2 over night - I'll go an reedit back to full.

I had one infusion left for the day which, if you'll allow me to use retroactively, I would have used on Sniffer the previous evening. Otherwise, I'll use one on him before we head any further in to the crypt.

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza said:
Thanks for that, yes I would like to do the Craft, I didn't realise we did't get the benefit of rest so had changed my sheet so that I'd healed one of the 2 over night - I'll go an reedit back to full.

I had one infusion left for the day which, if you'll allow me to use retroactively, I would have used on Sniffer the previous evening. Otherwise, I'll use one on him before we head any further in to the crypt.
Yeah, you don't heal naturally, but since you don't have to sleep, that give you a full 8 hours to repair yourself at night. Just so long as you don't do it too near the other party members. All the mechanical work might keep them up! ;)

I'll let you use the last infusion from the previous day to cast Repair Light Damage on Sniffer, which will bring him up to full hp.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hey BO,

Did you miss the action of Fixit with the elevator? Search +4; Know (Arch and Eng) +3; Appraise +4; Artificer Knowledge??

Cheers

Daz

Bront

The man with the probe
Enjoy then.

I'll be gone durring Gen Con (Looks like that Wensday (17th) through that sunday (21st)).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads