• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Apologies, I've been crook with gastro the last couple of days. I had a sunrod yesterday but haven't 'sparked' one today. I have a couple more if anyone wants one but I need both hands at the moment for the crossbow. I need to fashion a sunrod holder on either side of my body ;)

BTW - I'm not going to be a happy camper when the boards die during GenCon :(- got to get the cash to get over there sometime ;)

Someone

Adventurer
That depends on how BO rules sunrods (I had a DM that said they worked because the sunrod tip becomes white hot), but maybe the belt is a holder good enough.

Someone said:
That depends on how BO rules sunrods (I had a DM that said they worked because the sunrod tip becomes white hot), but maybe the belt is a holder good enough.
Nah, I've always thought of them as alchemical in nature, and therefore cold. You couldn't cook an egg with them.

Erekose13

Explorer
being a spiked chain wielder I'd prefer not to carry anything else in my hands, but I can as long as everyone knows I'd toss it on the ground at the first sign of trouble.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Someone said:

I agree with Alex, they would be chemical/magic. No heat. If they where heat, they could be used as weapons.

Do warforge have night vision?

Someone

Adventurer
Ranger Rick said:
I agree with Alex, they would be chemical/magic. No heat. If they where heat, they could be used as weapons.

Do warforged have night vision?

As I said, it´s only a matter of how the DM sees things. After all, oxidizing exothermic chain reaction based electromagnetic wave emitters (I mean torches) are as (al)chemical as you can get, and still hot.

And no, warforged don´t have low light or darkvision.

Remove ads