BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi there,

Sounds like fun, I don't get Dungeon/Dragon any more and am right into Eberron. I'm very keen to have a go. I've seen rules for starting at 'apprentice' level in a WoTC book (I'm sure) but can't recall which one. If we could find the rules it could be kinda cool to start everyone off as young adult apprentices and see how things blossom from there? I'm thinking maybe a warforged apprentice magewright who ends up becoming an artificer. Otherwise, a shifter sorceror could be cool. Both the Shifters and Warforged are the only new Eb race I haven't dabbled with yet.

Cheers

Daz

Erekose13

Explorer
Hey I'd be into this one, this campaign looks interesting from all the reviews i have read and I wont be able to convince my f2f group to change charas again so I dont think I'll buy the mags. I'd love to get into it and Eberron is definitely my favorite WotC setting at the moment. As for a character, I can wait a little bit to see what the others are playing and fill in any holes. Looking over the posts above I dont see any of the classic four that are missing, though perhaps another front line character would go well.

Knight Otu

First Post
I'd definitely like to play in an adventure path. I'd be fine with either of the three settings, though I'm not as familiar with Greyhawk as I am with Eberron and Faerûn.

Well, it seems that for most people Eberron is the preferred choice. Since that's also OK with me, let's go for it! I'll go ahead and change the first post of this thread to include all the related information. Woohoo! :D

Erekose13

Explorer
What books are you allowing? What is the starting gold? I think you covered everything else as 1st level characters dont require many creation rules.

Someone said:
Edit: What books are you thinking on allowing? Because I´d like to try a warlockif complete Arcane i s OK.
I'd allow a warlock, but we'd have to work him/her into the setting a bit. I haven't completely decided where a warlock would draw his powers from in Eberron.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool.

My suggestion, by the way, since we are all going to be starting from the same town, is that perhaps we all set up some sort of link togeather from child hood/villiage life. Zan, my changeling wizard, is going to have left the town to train at Morgrave U for a bit, but come back to the town as he promised his friends before he sets about the world on his adventures.

Basicly the good old kid "Friends forever" pact, that somehow actualy worked.

Bront said:
My suggestion, by the way, since we are all going to be starting from the same town, is that perhaps we all set up some sort of link togeather from child hood/villiage life. Zan, my changeling wizard, is going to have left the town to train at Morgrave U for a bit, but come back to the town as he promised his friends before he sets about the world on his adventures.

Basicly the good old kid "Friends forever" pact, that somehow actualy worked.
Although I heartily encourage you to find other players who are willing to contribute to this background story, I just want to clarify that not everyone's PC has to originally be from Diamond Lake. You could be in town working for one of the mining companies, or be employed or associated with one of the other businesses/organizations/Dragonmarked houses represented there.

Remove ads