• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brownout: Film at 11 (OOC)

UnDfind

First Post
"I assure you, we're open!"

Well, Brownout is back online after a short, albeit long (which doesn't make any sense at all) hiatus. So to commemmorate my personal shame and agony at letting such a good thing spoil for such a long time, I'm posting a Brownout OOC thread.

Feel free to burn me here, or just talk about the game.

:D

Starman

Adventurer
I'm just hoping we can get everyone involved again. It would really suck to find out a few people were no longer interested.

Starman

UnDfind

First Post
It is very possible that some would not be playing anymore. I would understand that, as I'm pretty mad at myself right now.

And I'm pretty sure Thanacus is out. They tend to lock down the 'net during "operations" in the desert. Makes posting difficult.

Oh, BTW: If I ever flake again, just hit me up at undfind@bellsouth.net. It's not intentional, it's just easy to forget stuff w/ the ops tempo at work right now.

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Good to see you back, Zhure and Kalanyr. I saw ErichDragon posted in the IC thread. That leaves Ascending Crane and Festy Dog, I believe. Hopefully they pop back.

Starman

UnDfind

First Post
We'll see if Ascending Crane posts by tomorrow, if not then I'll NPC the rest of combat for him.

Hmmm....this is nice. I think I like OOC threads. A lot easier to communicate without worrying about ruining the IC "mood."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads