D&D 4E Buying 4e powercards in 2018?

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Hey guys. Currently going through a 4th edition nostalgia phase and wondering if anyone know any good places where they still may sell the powercards for 4th class (lets say PHB 1-2 only)? I've looked on amazon and ebay and they go for a ridiculous price most of the time and/or the shipping to Canada is exaggerated. I still own the old offline builder but if I am to reboot our old 4th campaign I would like to give my players the physical cards to their powers instead of having them counting my laptop to look them up or having them going through the hassle to install the offline builder. I'm in Canada, but really any shop that can ship for a reasonable price so the of a single pack of card is less than 50$ would be great.

Any chance?

Myrhdraak

Explorer
I have converted all the powers for the classes we are using in my home campaign to Word format. Then it is easy to cut and paste to individual characters and print them out.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Hey guys. Currently going through a 4th edition nostalgia phase
...too soon...

and wondering if anyone know any good places where they still may sell the powercards for 4th class (lets say PHB 1-2 only)? I've looked on amazon and ebay and they go for a ridiculous price most of the time and/or the shipping to Canada is exaggerated. I still own the old offline builder but if I am to reboot our old 4th campaign I would like to give my players the physical cards to their powers instead of having them counting my laptop to look them up or having them going through the hassle to install the offline builder.
Print out the power card sheets in the offline builder, cut 'em up, and stick 'em in those little card-protector sleeves CCG'ers use.

Remove ads