Call to the Four Lands

J. Alexander

First Post
The Game

Neurotic,

LOL use the dm prices.........and remember you cant buy elven items..

Rhun :)

Well the Dm kinda sneaked it in on you as a suprise :)...we lost Fernis and he was a good fighter type so we needed to fill that void as well as one for some arcan punch,,, i was going to run an npc to fill that particular void but decided why not go for another character..and trust me your going to need the extra magical and physical muscle...my sweet friendly players have allowed their dm to pin them down in a very bad tactile postions :).........

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Elven items

I figured as much. But starting wealth just represents what character accumulated in his career, no? Not literaly bought everything.

Yes, yes, OK, I won't have +10 Move silently, I'll get 20hp instead :)

Rhun

First Post
Hope you guys don't mind the obscuring mist, but I felt that we were getting torn up by those dark magic missiles or whatever they were...

J. Alexander

First Post
Possible New Game

Hey Guys

I have been asked by a number of people to play but have only accepted the two to help flesh out the party and make up for the loss of Fernis...I will do this again is other players drop for some reason but for right now I feel we have a very tight and effective group of players......so really just looking to continue the thread as it stands.

Now having said that,,, the world is so varied and so complex that i could easily run 5 or 6 groups at different places and times and never have the meet. Would any of you guys be interested in starting a new character using the same guidellines as the ones currently being played and starting at perhaps 3 or 4 level. The would be a more nuts and bolts campaign and allow you to develope your characters as a party rather than having such a varied background..............this would be a more martial campaign and most likely center in the south east of the contintent............let me know..

And keep up the good work..i will try and not kill to many of you :)

Rhun

First Post
I'd probably be up for a game such as you describe. I've really enjoyed this one thus far, and I like the richness of your game world.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
New game

I'd join too, I didn't play this from the start and I prefer lower level characters that develop in time more then making 10th level char.

Rhun

First Post
Well, I really hope Jaroth's wind works out in our favor, because it completely killed any cover we had from the Drakkar mages.

Remove ads