Call to the Four Lands

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Fame

It would also be nice if people hear sometimes about great heroes of the North :) It gives high level characters extra uumph.

Of course, first "great heroes" need to survive.

By martial campaign, do you mean no spellcasters, no arcane users or fighters only.

Dracomeander

First Post
I would be interested in another Four Lands group as well. But if you had that many clamoring to enter into this campaign, how many are you looking to run for with a new campaign?

J. Alexander

First Post
numbers

the three that wanted it and that i have communicated with are set...so looking for 5 or 6 more to fill out the ranks of an elite military unit,,,,

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
the three that wanted it and that i have communicated with are set...so looking for 5 or 6 more to fill out the ranks of an elite military unit,,,,

What books will be allowed for determining classes, JA?

Scotley

Hero
Okay, I'm coming along nicely on a Cleric (of the the light)/Divine Mind from Stanton. Where should I post when I get a draft ready, or should I just email for now?

Canaan

First Post
J. Alexander said:

Hey J!

While I'm totally loving your game, I cannot commit to more than one right now :(

J. Alexander

First Post
The New Game

Bad news starting level will be 3rd..for everyone

Sounds good Scotley..just email me the character first then we can tinker with him and have you post him

Rhun...pretty much open to all the books except the ones with oriential types....so no wujen or samaurai is you please.

Cannan :) that is okay i will get you in the next one in a year :)

Remove ads