• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Rhun...pretty much open to all the books except the ones with oriential types....so no wujen or samaurai is you please.

I was thinking I'd like to play something from the Book of Nine Swords, such as a Crusader or a Warblade. It may be a week or two before I can get my PC put together, though, so I hope that is alright?

J. Alexander

First Post
Rhun

Let me look at them as i am unfalimar with the character types.........so on the save side lol have one of two more ideas...and no worry....proably will not kick this one off till the first of november.....

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Let me look at them as i am unfalimar with the character types.........so on the save side lol have one of two more ideas...and no worry....proably will not kick this one off till the first of november.....

Excellent...and I always have lots of ideas.

J. Alexander

First Post
Rhun

Bewteen you and Scotley as well as an infamous tall blond guy...i think i will need plenty of adult beverages on hand to deal with the characters being created..but as they say..It;s all good.

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Bewteen you and Scotley as well as an infamous tall blond guy...i think i will need plenty of adult beverages on hand to deal with the characters being created..but as they say..It;s all good.

I recommend scotch. A nice single malt is my new drink of choice. I'm enjoying a nice 10 year old Speyburn right now; though, if cost is no issue, I can whole heartedly recommend Laphroage or McAllan (sometimes called "The McAllan").

J. Alexander

First Post
Adult Beverages

NOt a huge scotch drinker here though i have had the two you mentioned...right now the only scotch i have on hand is johnny walker blue which is more than acceptable...but truly black bush........or some small batch bourbons more than do the trick for me. Though with the tall blonde guy..i more or less have to quite the baby sips and get out the barcadi 151.

Rhun

First Post
Blue Label is nice, though I prefer single malts to blends. Bacardi 151, though? That is reallypushing the envelope. I only use it for flaming drinks! LOL.

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
LOL you have no idea of some of the characters i have dealt with :)............on occasion i have even went so far as 7up and pga ;)

Ha ha ha! You make me laugh, JA. Still, I can remember the last group I played with, though...I was doing shots of Jager as we played so that I could deal with the melee tank who was dropping Frost Giants in one or two hits each.

To be fair, I usually don't try to powergame much. Though I do like a character that is effective, I like the roleplaying aspect even more than the gaming aspect. :D

J. Alexander

First Post
Rhun

Roleplaying that is an entirely differnt order of magintude....some of the antics i have dealt with has made me consider recreational pharmeuticals...or just ask for a shot of thorazin :)

But in reality...while melee tanks are fun and the stuff of legends...it is in the character interaction and roleplay that the most fun/misery/etc can be found...on oh lord the opportunites good roleplay gives to a dm.......

Remove ads