Call to the Four Lands

Leif

Adventurer
Pryex: One quirk added to Nijel and Aidan's background?

I thought I might add a little bit of color to our "bros" so I added to Nigel's sheet that Aidan sometimes teases him about his difficulty with numbers/dyslexia. If you want me to remove it, I will. Just let me know. :)

Oh, and Nijel's full sheet has been directly in the thread for awhile now (as opposed to being in an attachment), in case you haven't noticed yet.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
For Ferrix

Sure go ahead and submit your idea...but just like the other class from bo9s..i will need to really look at it and see how it will fit and mayneed to make a few changes ......

Ferrix

Explorer
J. Alexander said:
Sure go ahead and submit your idea...but just like the other class from bo9s..i will need to really look at it and see how it will fit and mayneed to make a few changes ......

Fine with me. It'll be my first time with bo9s so I doubt I'll have everything perfect anyways.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor

Does anyone know how to format those d**ned tables? I don't seem to be able to align columns once anything is changed in them.

I've edited Andor as follows:
- mithril shield becomes steel masterwork
- morningstar gets fitted with least crystal of fiend slaying (if allowed)
- changed DEX i CON so Andor loses 1 hp and FORT save from 4th level and gains AC and REFX save
- included 6 life gems into inventory for 100 each​

Life gems can be found in Great Elemental Netbook I (Mineral quasi elemental plane common items)
see attachment

DM: if you decide to allow life gems I propose following changes:
- 1d3 is rolled once as max hp one can contain
- they can be refilled with enough positive energy focused on them (turning check(s) of your choice)
- if not refillable cost drops to 25 gp as one shot items, gems themselves being of little value (maybe 5-10gp) except for those looking for inner planar material.​

maybe n x 10 HD by one or more priests cumulative? Thus, one with 3 hp would require three applications of 10HD turning or one of 30HD either by one priest turning 30HD or three priests turning 10 each or any combination thereof. Or maybe even if not fully filled half of energy dissipates thus requiring double number of castings.

Attachments

• Life gems.JPG
    Life gems.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Leif said:
I thought I might add a little bit of color to our "bros" so I added to Nigel's sheet that Aidan sometimes teases him about his difficulty with numbers/dyslexia. If you want me to remove it, I will. Just let me know. :)

Good stuff. I should be able to get a meshed background posted today. :cool:

Scotley

Hero
Rhun said:
I'm going to have to pick up the MIC. Sounds like there is some cool items in there.

Yes, there are some cool items, and as others have said especially the bargin items. However, the organization of the book makes it a real pain to look things up. I don't know what the editors were smoking, but it I find it very confusing to use as a reference book.

Remove ads