Call to the Four Lands

Redclaw

First Post
Neurotic: There are new ways to enchant weapons, called weapon crystals. Each weapon can have one crystal attached to it. For 1000 gp you can have a Least Truedeath Crystal, which makes your weapon do an extra 1d6 damage to undead, or for the same price a Least Fiendslayer Crystal, doing an extra 1d6 to evil outsiders.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Superb!

Now to find that 1000 :)

Least Fiend Slayer it is! I'm killing undead with turning and spells, it's demons that might pose the problem. (fact that we will be battling mostly humanoids doesn't even penetrate :))

DM: there are optional rules for turning undead and even demons with turn attempt in complete divine. It comes to battle of personalities. Would you consider it?

It removes +4 cap on HD difference and it comes to level + CHA checks. Or at least allow turning demons (it's called Censure Demons)

Rhun

First Post
Neurotic said:
Least Fiend Slayer it is! I'm killing undead with turning and spells, it's demons that might pose the problem. (fact that we will be battling mostly humanoids doesn't even penetrate :))

Don't be too sure...we've fought plenty of undead and demons in "The Great North" campaign so far. I have a feeling J. Alexander will be throwing some at us here as well.

Dracomeander

First Post
My spare 1000 gp went into a spyglass. Bloody expensive things in a magical world. Maybe masters of Craft (glassblowing) & Craft (lensgrinding) should be included in dragon hordes. They appear to be worth more than most treasures.

Pyrex

First Post
Leif, the file you attached in the RG seems to be inaccessible (seems to be a site-wide problem...)

Can you post your background so I can make mine mesh?

Ferrix

Explorer
I was thinking a swordsage of some sort. I've yet to play something out of the Tome of Battle and I think I saw someone was already playing a Warblade.

Probably focus either on Diamond Mind or Desert Wind.

Leif

Adventurer
Pyrex said:
Leif, the file you attached in the RG seems to be inaccessible (seems to be a site-wide problem...)

Can you post your background so I can make mine mesh?
Surely! I'll just copy and paste Nijel's entire character sheet directly into the thread.

Remove ads