Call to the Four Lands

Pyrex

First Post
Another question for our fearless DM:
What's the most we can spend on a single item? I spotted the Gloves of Eldritch Admixture in the MIC, but at 2300gp they're right in the neighborhood of half my starting funds...

Rhun

First Post
Pyrex said:
Another question for our fearless DM:
What's the most we can spend on a single item? I spotted the Gloves of Eldritch Admixture in the MIC, but at 2300gp they're right in the neighborhood of half my starting funds...

I'm going to have to pick up the MIC. Sounds like there is some cool items in there.

Pyrex

First Post
MIC is better than I would have expected. Once of the nice things they did is that the majority of the items are focused on interesting items in the under 5,000gp range to provide some fun options for low-level characters. It also has lots of items with swift/immediate action activation times.

Redclaw

First Post
And they gave cool powers to low-cost items by giving them limited per-day uses (similar to lesser metamagic rods.) I'm a fan of the choices it offers.

Redclaw

First Post
That depends on your stances and such. Acrobat boots are cool (+2 tumble, 3 charges per day give you bonus movement: 1 charge +10', 2 charges +15', 3 charges +20' for one round). I'll see if anything else jumps out.

Rhun

First Post
Redclaw said:
That depends on your stances and such. Acrobat boots are cool (+2 tumble, 3 charges per day give you bonus movement: 1 charge +10', 2 charges +15', 3 charges +20' for one round). I'll see if anything else jumps out.

That's funny. My dwarven rogue/fighter in H4H's RHoD game has a pair of those.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Turn undead

Anything like sacred item 3/day? There is sacred special ability that boosts turning level by 2 allowing stronger turning. But it is +2 enhancement, way beyond our current wealth.

Or any other demon/undead bane items? Font of unending garlic? :)

Remove ads