Calling All Comic Gurus...

Pbartender

First Post
This has been bugging me all week...

Way back in the late 80's -- or may be early 90s -- I ran across a couple of issues of a comic book that featured a hairless green-skinned guy with bug eyes and antennae wearing ordinary clothes. I've a vague recollection that he was a detective (though that might be erroneous). It wasn't any mainstream comic, and I can't remember much else specific about it.

But I can't remember wither the comic's or the character's name (aside form the fact that the comic had a rather long pulp-ish name like "The extraordinary Misadventures of the Uncanny Alien Bug Man"), and it's driving me nuts.

If I saw it, I'd know it... Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me about Ambush Bug? He just never clicked with me back then and Now I don't remember anything about him beyond what I wrote above.

Slight hi-jack of the thread but what are people thinking of the new Seige storyline from marvel?

Volstagg was an obvious pawn of Osborne. I have always liked the U-Foes it is nice to see them play a big part of the first strike.

It is a bit much being so close to the start of Civil War but it also makes complete sence from the standpoint of osborne.

Thoughts?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Slight hi-jack of the thread but what are people thinking of the new Seige storyline from marvel?

Volstagg was an obvious pawn of Osborne. I have always liked the U-Foes it is nice to see them play a big part of the first strike.

It is a bit much being so close to the start of Civil War but it also makes complete sence from the standpoint of osborne.

Thoughts?

I"m not sure if I'm going to read Seige or not until the trades start coming out considering my Marvel bucks are vested in Necroshia and X-Men Second Coming (since I have a feeling that Hope is really Dark Pheonix II and not Jean Grey/The Good Phoenix ).

Remove ads