• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Calling all German residents, re: Essen Game Fair

LcKedovan

Explorer
nsruf said:
Yup, that's his nick. And who is nonresonance? I didn't realize one of the other guys does post at ENWorld, too.

Yeah, Edwin posts here now and again as nonresonance :D

nsruf said:
With pictures, I hope:D

Definately :D... ESPECIALLY the one of Edwin walking to his flat carrying all his purchases from the weekend... HAHAHAHAHA

-W.

bensei

First Post
LcKedovan said:
That is a shame KaeYoss, we had a good time. I managed to hook up with nsruf, Darklone, nonresonance, and Bensei (that was Benji's nick right)?.
Was awesome to meet everyone!
Yea. The Spiel 03 was great. With the two 3 hour RPG sessions I joined, it was a well balanced event. Now I am well equipped with Games (lots of add ons for Carcassonne and Siedler von Catan, etc.), and I even could not resist to buy some PRG stuff. ;)

LcKedovan said:
Fun was had by all and I am looking forward to meeting up with them all at a con sometime soon. I'll post a full update today :D!!
I am afraid of the photos.

LcKedovan

Explorer
bensei said:
Yea. The Spiel 03 was great. With the two 3 hour RPG sessions I joined, it was a well balanced event. Now I am well equipped with Games (lots of add ons for Carcassonne and Siedler von Catan, etc.), and I even could not resist to buy some PRG stuff. ;)

I am afraid of the photos.

hehe. Yeah, I think the sessions were a bit longer... at least my cold butt felt like it was longer from that floor ;). Ummmm..... did nsruf update you on what happened to your Dwarf?

-W.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads