• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Map of Cormyr

I'm joining an online campaign as a PC, with a home-base of Cormyr. Since the Cormyr map on page 117 of the FR source book is tucked away in the folds of the pages, I made this one:

bd_cormyr.jpg

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Would have taken me eons to figure out the technique if it hadn't been for you and your link!;) A big thanks to you Kip! *Tips hat to you*

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Not as crisp and clear as last pic. I was fooling around with tools and such and I accedently closed and it saved that way, hopefully I won't make THAT mistake again....oh well, live and learn....

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Thanks for the door tip, Darraketh. It not only helps show his size, but it forces me to do a background, lol...Lets hope my coloring it will bring out some of the details I want that you can't see with the pencil and erase marks.....

Thanks for the praise earlier in the thread, doubt very much I'll make "the big time", but if I could make a little extra money on the side, that would be nice.....;)

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Skeletons and Skeletons

Finially figured out layers and a couple other neat things on PSP, so I took my sketch of a humanoid skeleton and experimented. These are what I came up with.

I did this picture of humanoid skeletons with a black background....

skeletonsblack.jpg

...then decided to see what they looked like on a white background...

skeletonswhite.jpg

...then my husband messed with it and came up with this:

bd_skeletons.jpg

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Here is my original sketch of humanoid skeleton. After I painted him, he looked a little lonely. So I duplicated him, mirrored one, all on PSP (didn't want to draw another skeleton, the ribcage is a slight pain).
Thats how I came up with image above..Just in case you were wondering......:D

Oops put picture too big, please see below...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads