• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Valeria: 3 of 3

And... here is the human form of Valeria. (Stevie Nicks??)

Attachments

• val human web.jpg
    val human web.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 434

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Valeria: The Final Product

This is what it looks like, all put together. Another husband and wife PSP combined effort.

Attachments

• valeria.jpg
    valeria.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
My first PSP coloring

Ok guys, please be kind, this is my first coloring on PSP. I am proud of how the body came out, but the face and hair needs something...Oh, and I need to figure out how to do a background BEFORE I do pic, lol.......in time, I know...practice, practice, practice...

Attachments

• val hybrid web2.jpg
    val hybrid web2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Thanks Kip, its a mouse, with some kinda roller ball on the side. I had to blow the picture up pretty big, since I had a lot of shaky lines. Also used alot of different shades of the same color, then used my favorite tool of all. The 'Retouch tool', then I smudged and soften the heck out of it, to get rid of the hard shaky lines, lol.....
Been playing with PSP, here and there, but never really sat down and DID something with it. Always thought it took to long, and with house and family, who has that kinda time? I was just lucky today I guess........

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Thank you

Here is another one of my sketches in PSP color......still no background.....lol..

Attachments

• valeria - tiger.jpg2.jpg
    valeria - tiger.jpg2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Tonan

Here is Tonan, the elven ranger. The player requested that it look just like the wild elf in the DMG, except for the weapons.

tonanbw.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads