Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Davok

This is our son's half-orc barbarian character, Davok.

Attachments

• davok.jpg
    davok.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,372

Lazybones

Adventurer
Nice drawings. I am envious of those with artistic talent (mine is limited to the written word).

ctf, I've browsed your story over at Monte's site; nice backgrounds and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the tale over here on the Story Hour forum.

Keep writing/drawing,

LB

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Thank you for the high praise! Our next game is Saturday the 29th. I hope to have the two new character introductions written before then... and I will add a few chapters to my Tales soon after.

I'll be sure to check out your site as soon as the game-day preparation craze dies down.

Malessa

First Post
Many Thanks

Lazybones said:
Nice drawings. I am envious of those with artistic talent (mine is limited to the written word).

ctf, I've browsed your story over at Monte's site; nice backgrounds and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the tale over here on the Story Hour forum.

Keep writing/drawing,

LB
Thank you very much Lazybones! I am envious of those skilled in written word, go figure.
I hope, that with my drawings, it helps my husband tell his story in his campaign. Plus, I get to do something that I haven't done in years, that I enjoy.
I'm glad you like our work, my husband and I make a pretty good team.:p

Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Vesta

This is Vesta... she runs the Inn of the Welcome Wench for her aging father, who owns it.

Attachments

• npc - vesta.jpg
    npc - vesta.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,115

Malessa

First Post
Gann Tolar

The single-minded, evil smiting cleric of St. Cuthbert... Gann Tolar:

Attachments

• gann.jpg
    gann.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,091
Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Vacra

This is Vacra, a tiefling wizard, and one of the cultists in Hommlet. After she was captured, she bit off her own tongue to avoid interrogation... then she smiled!

Attachments

• npc - vacra.jpg
    npc - vacra.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,057

Remove ads