• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Davok

This is our son's half-orc barbarian character, Davok.

Attachments

• davok.jpg
    davok.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,375

Lazybones

Adventurer
Nice drawings. I am envious of those with artistic talent (mine is limited to the written word).

ctf, I've browsed your story over at Monte's site; nice backgrounds and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the tale over here on the Story Hour forum.

Keep writing/drawing,

LB

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Thank you for the high praise! Our next game is Saturday the 29th. I hope to have the two new character introductions written before then... and I will add a few chapters to my Tales soon after.

I'll be sure to check out your site as soon as the game-day preparation craze dies down.

Malessa

First Post
Many Thanks

Lazybones said:
Nice drawings. I am envious of those with artistic talent (mine is limited to the written word).

ctf, I've browsed your story over at Monte's site; nice backgrounds and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the tale over here on the Story Hour forum.

Keep writing/drawing,

LB
Thank you very much Lazybones! I am envious of those skilled in written word, go figure.
I hope, that with my drawings, it helps my husband tell his story in his campaign. Plus, I get to do something that I haven't done in years, that I enjoy.
I'm glad you like our work, my husband and I make a pretty good team.:p

Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Vesta

This is Vesta... she runs the Inn of the Welcome Wench for her aging father, who owns it.

Attachments

• npc - vesta.jpg
    npc - vesta.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,118

Malessa

First Post
Gann Tolar

The single-minded, evil smiting cleric of St. Cuthbert... Gann Tolar:

Attachments

• gann.jpg
    gann.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,094
Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Vacra

This is Vacra, a tiefling wizard, and one of the cultists in Hommlet. After she was captured, she bit off her own tongue to avoid interrogation... then she smiled!

Attachments

• npc - vacra.jpg
    npc - vacra.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,060

Remove ads