Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Spoiler for Madoka Magica incoming
3BA5ACA8-D4F5-45DE-8C1E-12599922042E.jpeg

Last edited:

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I'm not getting this reference...
Madoka Magica. It’s a dark magical girl anime, and, uh... I guess in retrospect that’s a pretty big spoiler.

The experienced magical girl who’s showing the main characters the ropes gets her head unceremoniously bitten off pretty early on, it comes seemingly out of nowhere and marks the first major turning point for the series, when it goes from simply dark in asthetics and tone to dark in theme.

G

Guest 6801328

Madoka Magica. It’s a dark magical girl anime, and, uh... I guess in retrospect that’s a pretty big spoiler.

The experienced magical girl who’s showing the main characters the ropes gets her head unceremoniously bitten off pretty early on, it comes seemingly out of nowhere and marks the first major turning point for the series, when it goes from simply dark in asthetics and tone to dark in theme.

Ah, I thought it was the image of somebody ascending to the heavens. Now I get it. :)

aco175

Legend
I might having the PCs run out of the tavern to witness the epic battle between the BBEG and the legends. You could also have the epic magic items fall into the PCs hands to start the fight back. You would need the monster to be more a tarrasque over a person that would collect the items.

If you start the campaign with the BBEG fighting level 1 PCs half may die before the legends bip in to save them and players may be put off with the strongarming at the start.

G

Guest 6801328

I might having the PCs run out of the tavern to witness the epic battle between the BBEG and the legends. You could also have the epic magic items fall into the PCs hands to start the fight back. You would need the monster to be more a tarrasque over a person that would collect the items.

If you start the campaign with the BBEG fighting level 1 PCs half may die before the legends bip in to save them and players may be put off with the strongarming at the start.

I was imagining hordes of minions to keep the heroes busy and make the escape exciting.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I started a campaign with first level characters tasked with delivering a rare book to an ancient blue dragon in its lair. The save DC for the dragon's fear aura was way too high for any character to succeed. So they all ran.

I made a second, lower DC for them to save against losing control of their bladders.

It made for an interesting beginning in that it united the characters in their hatred of that dragon, the campaign's ultimate BBEG. 😈

Remove ads