• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can Someone Else Please Buy Some Adverts!

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Jonny Nexus said:
That's because I was, literally, the only advertiser, and so when I took my ads down yesterday morning to conserve my impressions that left none on. I'll probably put an ad back up this afternoon for a day or so.

And we're back!

:)

P

PaulofCthulhu

We tried it for a while, but the people who were advertising through it were very much web comics based and therefore did not bid highly (or muchly) on spots on YSDC, for instance.

Maybe better for ENWorld?

I imagine it would do well on Order of the Stick.

Paul

Jonny Nexus

First Post
brehobit said:
Have you all considered using project wonderful? Given the page views enworld gets, it seems like it would be worth exploring... Lots of the on-line comics folks are using it.

http://www.projectwonderful.com/

(Not associated with project wonderful in any way)
Mark

That actually looks quite interesting. From a quick play with the search function, I'm not sure that it has many rpg sites on it yet, but it might be worth a try.

And a p.s.! At the top of this edit page is an ad which isn't mine! I'm not alone any more!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Jonny Nexus said:
And a p.s.! At the top of this edit page is an ad which isn't mine! I'm not alone any more!

Yeah, I've put a few of my own up, mainly to slow down your rate for you. And RPGNow just got their ad inventory for the month, so I'm sure theirs will be up there sharing space shortly.

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Morrus said:
Yeah, I've put a few of my own up, mainly to slow down your rate for you. And RPGNow just got their ad inventory for the month, so I'm sure theirs will be up there sharing space shortly.

Mine doesn't seem to be up there at all now. I'm almost getting nostalgic... :)

Arnix

First Post
You should have a "special" signed and numbered set of your books.

That would give you a whole new set of ads you could do. Then your ads could be in rotation with each other.

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Morrus said:
I can drop one or two of mine if you like?

No, I reckon I'm currently running at around 2,000 impressions an hour, which is about half what I want, so I've uploaded a second version of the ad which should take me up to about 100,000 a day.

ssampier

First Post
EricNoah said:
I would if I had something to sell. Hmmm..

"Eric Noah. Reliable. Warm. Friendly. Yeah. That's it. Nothing to buy. Just love me. Love me!!"

I had imagined Zap Brannigan voice in my head when you wrote that :uhoh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads