Canada... where to move?

Sebastian Francis

First Post
Malovech said:
Do not go to the Maritimes, unless you like crippling unemployment, the highest obesity rate in all of Canada and the most boring urban centres this side of Winnipeg. Only simpletons live in the Maritimes, sorry Jesus_marley but you are so far off it ain't even funny.

"Don't live in Halifax because of its high obesity rate."

Boy, I have to hand it to you, Malovech: that is one of the most idiotic things I've *ever* read on the internet. Thanks for that!

AIM-54

First Post
fusangite said:
Guys,

I've just arrived in Winnipeg for a conference. It's between -1 and +2 (30 and 35) and there are snow flurries. Snow flurries.

Umm, so? Sounds like the Western Canada I know and love.

Heck, I was camping one Victoria Day weekend down near Regina and we got seriously snowed on. 3-4 inches and it was something like -10C, -15C. It had been a warm week prior to that, too. :p

Last edited:

Arnwyn

First Post
fusangite said:
I've just arrived in Winnipeg for a conference. It's between -1 and +2 (30 and 35) and there are snow flurries. Snow flurries.
Uh-huh. And? There was a blizzard in the Detroit area.

We've been golfing the last couple of weeks in Winnipeg - a colder week in April hardly makes it anything worth posting about.

Arnwyn

First Post
mojo1701 said:
Hey, hey, hey!

Did your town produce one of the greatest hockey players ever? And the telephone. Yeah, that's right.
Actually, d00d, I was backing you up. His response to you was:
Anytown USA? Bite me. Your BEST towns WISH they were this cool (okay, IMHO, you got some cool cities down there too
"Your best towns"? "You got some cool cities down there"? Man, you're from Brantford. "Down there"??

Remove ads