Casefiles Reopened: Agents of D.E.L.V.E.

Gwen: [sblock]You pick out the sounds of several other creatures moving in the courtyard you've been looking at through your cell window for the last week, as your team mates have been slowly led out and hung in turn. When the Hangman came for you, his touch paralyzed, in a manner consistant with experiances involving ghouls. You can feel your arms again, only your bindings are too well tied for you to wriggle from. It occurs to you that on every other occasion, the courtyard was as still as the rest of this gigantic graveyard. A loose stone catches your boot, bringing you down for a second. If ever you had a chance, this would be it.[/sblock]

Fortune favours the foolish. In her head, she sees the sequence...

Drop forward, carry on the pretense of the fall. At the last second, twist.. Spin and roll, momentum and inertia becoming the poetry of motion.. Legs up, scissor open, catch the neck to strangle..

Wait.

Undead. Duh. Crushing the trachea will just make it need to use sign language...

Argh. Right... A heartbeat wasted.. Start the fall, think fast..

Falling, thinking furiously...

A simple mule kick up, try to connect with the center body mass.. If I run it right... Just maybe, I can roll out and get my hands in front of me.. Either way, follow the air.. Try to get OUT!

She moves...

((What do you need me to roll, Sorrow?))

Last edited:

Telaria's motion is fluid, she turns the momentum of her fall into a powerful kick, forcing the Hangman back a step and incidently causing him to drop the lead to her bindings. She is still blindfolded, and her arms bound behind her, but she is free... for the moment.

Azaar

Explorer
Upon seeing the fall and Telaria's move (not that he knows who she is yet), Erran immediately moves out. He isn't going to see some sort of undead monster kill a fellow member of the Nameless Legion. To a certain degree, after all, he sees them as family.

He makes for the Hangman, fully prepared to meet him head-on.

OOC: Sorrow -- let me know if I can reach the Hangman and Telaria quickly enough to get an attack off, or if I only have time to get there before attacking the next round? I'll hold off on rolling for now, and put it in a later post if necessary.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn erupts from her hiding place the moment the Hangman falls, and she sees her opening. Her serrated, bladed chain emits a clanking, whining noise as it whirls and dances towards its unsuspecting target!

(No SA on undead, but if he couldn't see Thorn before she attacked, it's +2 at least, as if she'd been invisible. Attack result 27 (25 if you rule it could see her). http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=640924 Damage 14, http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=640925 )

Remove ads