• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castle Whiterock

Treebore

First Post
Pinotage said:
It's a great adventure! Much better, IMO, than World's Largest Dungeon, and even some of the others like Rappan Athuk Reloaded. :)

Pinotage

You know, my knee jerk reaction is to say that it is in no way better than Rappan Athuk: Reloaded. After thinking about it for a good bit I have to agree that it is. Much more fluid, more depth to the cast of characters, more depth to the setting of the Castle. Plus a much tighter storyline to pull the PC's through the Castles levels.

So yeah, it is definitely better than RA:R, and way better than WLD.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Pinotage said:
It's a great adventure! Much better, IMO, than World's Largest Dungeon, and even some of the others like Rappan Athuk Reloaded. :)

Pinotage

Damn you and your making me want to spend money! ;)

Sunderstone

First Post
damn this thread for making me order it earlier today!

part of my bunkering in with grognardy 3.5 until the 4E fallout passes and the RPG landscape becomes habitable again. :)

Filcher

First Post
Sunder,

In my Greyhawk I'm using it for the Ruins up in Blackmoor. It's been a good fit so far.

Canon? No. But sure is fun, esp. when I insert bits of Greyhawk lore here and there. :)

Sunderstone

First Post
Filcher said:
Sunder,

In my Greyhawk I'm using it for the Ruins up in Blackmoor. It's been a good fit so far.

Canon? No. But sure is fun, esp. when I insert bits of Greyhawk lore here and there. :)

Sounds great, I cant wait to see this thing. I also ordered that module sequel 51.5 module as well. Amazon shipped Whiterock already but there seems to be a delay with the extra module.

ivocaliban

First Post
Sunderstone said:
Sounds great, I cant wait to see this thing. I also ordered that module sequel 51.5 module as well. Amazon shipped Whiterock already but there seems to be a delay with the extra module.

I placed an ordered for DCC #51.5 from Amazon on January 9, 2008. They sent out the other books I'd ordered on January 12, but I'm still waiting for them to ship the (other) Whiterock adventure. Shipping estimate: January 28-February 11.

Sunderstone said:

I thought 51.5 was a prequel (despite it being higher in the numbering than CW). Can anyone here tell me for certain?

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads