• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castle Whiterock

Jengenritz

First Post
I thought 51.5 was a prequel (despite it being higher in the numbering than CW). Can anyone here tell me for certain?

It's a kind of prequel...it's almost more an alternate beginning since the tunnels can take you into the shattered Clockwork Academy (4A).

Certainly not necessary to enjoying CW, but it sorta deals with a small part of its backstory.

EricNoah

Adventurer
You know, I got mine from amazon and in very short order.

I believe there might be at least two different entries for this item at Amazon. One under Dungeon Crawl Classics 51 and one under Castle Whiterock. Or maybe I just lucked out -- when I ordered it said "2 in stock".

Using the link from my order history, this is the one that worked for me. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097933294X

This is the other one I see: http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Whiter...bs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200573953&sr=1-2

Sunderstone

First Post
amazon shipped the boxed set (69.99 or so) pretty fast, its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. :) I was worried about the availability myself "1 in stock".

The 51.5 prequel seems to be delayed for us.

Jengenritz

First Post
I believe there might be at least two different entries for this item at Amazon. One under Dungeon Crawl Classics 51 and one under Castle Whiterock.

That's...confusing. It even lists one as hardcover and the other as paperback...but they're the same dungeony box-o-love!

Sunderstone

First Post
Just arrived 20 minutes ago :).

After flipping through the various books for abit, Im impressed. This was my first Goodman purchase though I have seen some of the previous modules. Tomorrow ill take a deeper look.

I may just have to pick up other Goodman modules now before they vanish. :)

Remove ads