Catwoman is gonna rule the world

TracerBullet42

First Post
Bass Puppet said:
Oh my god, I just vomitted all over myself.

*cleans self up*

Ok, I'm thinking we should start a poll of how much money this movie is going to make in the theatres. This could be great, I mean, how often do we get to read creatively horrible adjectives from movie critics? Sometimes, those are more entertaining to read than actually watching the movie. hahaha!!

I agree...next time you're bored and have to kill some time, head on over to rotten tomatoes and check out what they have to say about Battlefield Earth or any Pauly Shore movie. Looking up horrible movies there can be lots of fun. I forget what movie, but I remember reading one review that described it as "cinematic poop".

They get pretty creative sometimes...

Here's the Battlefield Earth page, if you dare...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/BattlefieldEarth-1097232/

Enjoy!

Bass Puppet

First Post
Thanks.

I've been on that board I don't know how many times and I still laugh my arse off.

Here's some classic quotes from a couple of movie reviewers who reviewed Battlefield Earth. These were taken from Rottentomatoes.com

"Battlefield Earth has the feel of a movie made by a precocious 8-year-old with access to too many leftover costumes from Clan of the Cave Bear and Star Trek: The Next Generation." -- Arne Johnson, CITYSEARCH

"The film is a disjointed mumble of special effects, pretentious acting, a cacophonous soundtrack and dialogue unworthy of even the cheesiest B-movie of yesteryear."-- Michael Elliott, MOVIE PARABLES

"Battlefield Earth is like taking a bus trip with someone who has needed a bath for a long time. It's not merely bad; it's unpleasant in a hostile way."
-- Roger Ebert, CHICAGO SUN-TIMES

Man, that is just beautiful poetry...

Oh...let's not forget that you, YES YOU! can own a NEW copy of Battlefield earth for as little as $3.75 from Rottentomatoes.com

Last edited:

Remove ads