• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

[MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION], I don't see a post for T-dawg for this round of combat. Let us know what you want him to do. Buzz Cut took off up Aisle 3 and is currently out of sight. J.R. and Cyril are huddled behind the last cash register on the far western edge of the store.

Also, I saw in another thread completely unrelated to this game that Kiraya may be having trouble connecting to EN World. I intend to NPC Feral until she returns.

Forged Fury

First Post
Oh so T-Dawg is the only one Cyril likes huh? I'll remember that... haha

To be fair, he's ambivalent towards J.R. although currently annoyed that he happened to locate Cyril's hiding place and leave a trail of blood leading to said hiding place. He's just a little bit self-centered. ;)

Forged Fury said:
To be fair, he's ambivalent towards J.R. although currently annoyed that he happened to locate Cyril's hiding place and leave a trail of blood leading to said hiding place. He's just a little bit self-centered fabulous. ;)
Fixed it for you.

Lest we forget, J.R. slumped next to Cyril by DM fiat. Rubberneck said J.R. was retreating but failed to specify where, so I placed him behind the register with Cyril. Not only was the location within J.R.'s movement, but the choice of direction (away from Buzz Cut) and register (near an ally) seemed reasonable. I'll also cop to wanting to goad a reaction from Cyril, so kudos to you for playing Cyril true to character.

Forged Fury

First Post
Oh yeah, not a problem at all. Cyril also isn't one to hold grudges in any event. He's rather mercurial like that... Holding grudges against people who can be manipulated help you out is bad for his health.

Honestly, the biggest challenge right now for me is figuring out a way to help out T-Dawg while staying in character. I tend to play fairly "heroic" characters (Hell, even in Shadowrun), so it is a bit of a RP challenge to be playing someone who will pretty much do whatever to save his own skin. Since Cyril actually prefers T-Dawg's company, he might try something for a relatively safe position. Put that 18 CHA to use...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm back! Hopefully EN World and I can stay on speaking terms this time. :p I'm playing catch-up at the moment...hopefully I didn't miss anything too awesome in the IC thread.

gribble

Explorer
[MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION], I don't see a post for T-dawg for this round of combat. Let us know what you want him to do. Buzz Cut took off up Aisle 3 and is currently out of sight. J.R. and Cyril are huddled behind the last cash register on the far western edge of the store.
Apologies - was away for the weekend and when I got back couldn't connect to ENworld either. Will post now in the IC thread.

[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12430]gribble[/MENTION]
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION]

Congratulations, you have attained 2nd level. Please make the appropriate adjustments to your RG character sheet and let me know when you have done so.

Also, now that we have several rounds of combat under our belt as well as some (rather excellent) roleplaying, each of you may make small retroactive changes to your character sheet. Within reason. For example, if you would like to swap out Brawl for Combat Martial Arts. Or perhaps you wanted to change your Talent. Or tweak your skill list. I am unlikely to approve a change in Class, at least not without a compelling reason, but changes to skills, feats, and talents are acceptable. My hope is that I can accommodate those of you who may have spent the last while thinking, "Gee, I wish my character could do X or had Y. Shoulda built that in during chargen."

Please note the 1000 XP roleplay bonus. You all earned that. All of you. This game has been filled with hilarity and rp goodness, and I have been greatly enjoying all of it. If the excellent standard of rp continues, you can look forward to similar large rp bonuses in the future.

1680 XP EACH:
Buzz Cut 180 XP
December 100 XP
January 200 XP
February 200 XP
RP Bonus 1000 XP

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Woohoo! First time I have ever gained a level in a Play-by-Post! :D

Edit: Oops, I forgot Scrag. How could I forgot Scrag? Poor Scrag. Anyway...second time I have ever gained a level in a PbP. I was close. ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads