Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Woo! Alsih20 & Sialia.

If nobody else is willing, I would volunteer to judge. Or even help contribute pictures.

Though, I suspect there are plenty of people here that would be happy to judge. :)

If it was just a showdown, we could put it up as a poll and let everyone vote?

For the tourneys though, I definitely think it is a good idea to keep a small, consistent judge pool.
Maybe it should be a tournament. i would like to see how alsih2o could do against when he competes, instead of judgeing. Either way, if its just a showdown it look like you've got bardStephenfox and myself offering to help out judgeing/choosing pictures.

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Maybe it should be a tournament. i would like to see how alsih2o could do against when he competes, instead of judgeing. Either way, if its just a showdown it look like you've got bardStephenfox and myself offering to help out judgeing/choosing pictures.

*laugh*

Yay! Go New Mexico. :D

Sparky

I might just take a crack at finishing my 1st round story. Oh! Without working the peanut angle! hmmm... well, we'll just have to see...

Sialia vs Alsih2o

Such assonance.

Also, it's OT, but I've enjoyed this tournament so much, I wouldn't mind getting involved in more EN World stuff - to that end, is anyone here (besides Macbeth) an active player in LEW? One of the concepts I had was to be an existing player's kid brother/sister/apprentice/side kick - I think it could be fun. Takers?

alsih2o

First Post
just waiting on the last judgement to roll in.

if we do this with me as a competitor i would prefer that we maintain the tradition of judgeships being accupied by previous winners, but i am not hard-core in that belief, it is just a small preference...

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
just waiting on the last judgement to roll in.

if we do this with me as a competitor i would prefer that we maintain the tradition of judgeships being accupied by previous winners, but i am not hard-core in that belief, it is just a small preference...

That's fine by me, no hurt feelings on my part. :) I don't imagine it is an easy thing to judge since there is the potential for hard feelings. As well, there are issues of credibility and such. I just don't want to see the potential contest to go away because of no judging.

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
That's fine by me, no hurt feelings on my part. :) I don't imagine it is an easy thing to judge since there is the potential for hard feelings. As well, there are issues of credibility and such. I just don't want to see the potential contest to go away because of no judging.

i think i stated my case poorly, or was misunderstood. if folka wanna do pics for me, maldur and speaker i am happy to play and invite anyoen to be a judge. i hvae been making stuff for years, i am beyond having my feelings hurt by such and i think it would be fun.

i meant if siala and i took each other on in some future winter ceramic dm i would appreciate some input from previous winners as judges or pic creators rather than a whole new crew at once.

sorry if i was too brief or vague.

Macbeth

First Post
Sparky said:
I might just take a crack at finishing my 1st round story. Oh! Without working the peanut angle! hmmm... well, we'll just have to see...

Sialia vs Alsih2o

Such assonance.

Also, it's OT, but I've enjoyed this tournament so much, I wouldn't mind getting involved in more EN World stuff - to that end, is anyone here (besides Macbeth) an active player in LEW? One of the concepts I had was to be an existing player's kid brother/sister/apprentice/side kick - I think it could be fun. Takers?
I don't believe anybody who posted here recently is active (but they SHOULD be, hint hint), but i'll have to look back at the earlier posts to be sure.

Speaker

First Post
I would not mind stepping up to try my hand at writing for the Ceramic DM once more.

But first we see who wins this last round. I'm looking forward to seeing these entries!

Remove ads