Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

mythago

Hero
Me?

Really?

well heck. Thanks guys. If I were not already extremely stunned this morning I would be...extremely stunned. Y'all made me work for it, I can tell you that. :)

Piratecat, you had me pretty darn worried with that yarn o' yours! I will offer more intelligible and detailed praise after I get more than three hours of sleep here. (And I think your sleazy PI is probably not quite due for retirement, is he?)

Don't be silly, Berandor, you can enter Iron DM too. I did! And I'm perfectly sane, see! SEE?!

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Way to go, Mythago. I knew you were a good writer, but beating Piratecat is a feat. All of the contestants were amazing, and I want to thank everybody. Let's do this again sometime...

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
To all the contestants in this round, hat = off.

This was a stomp-down no-kidding holy-toledo round of Ceramic DM, I ain't lying. That's a true fact. Everybody did a tremendous job -- there are so many great stories in this thread I just thank heavens I wasn't a judge.

Speaking of which, the judges deserve a doff as well -- not an easy task and as always they pulled it off with insight and class.

Mythago, welcome to the club. Carry your key close to your heart.

And don't forget the racoon stick. They make 'em big out here...

alsih2o

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Mythago, welcome to the club. Carry your key close to your heart.

And don't forget the racoon stick. They make 'em big out here...

i forgot to issue her racoon stick.

good catch barsoomcore...

BSF

Explorer
Holy smokes! Though, to be honest, I think all of us getting to read this great stuff are the winners. ;)

Congratulations to Mythago! I could tell you how great your story was, but you wouldn't have won if it wasn't great. Wonderful job.

Piratecat, still an exquisite job. Great story too.

Wow, when I initially read the Ceramic DM I was thinking I could jump in at some point in the future. Watching these stories though has seriously deflated my ego. That's a good thing! :) I need to hone my writing skills so I can jump into a future competition.

Thanks, everyone, for the great stories!

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Wow, when I initially read the Ceramic DM I was thinking I could jump in at some point in the future. Watching these stories though has seriously deflated my ego. That's a good thing! :) I need to hone my writing skills so I can jump into a future competition.

i watched iron dm for a long while saying "i can do that!"

then i tried. wow, did i get my buttocks handed to me....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases