Ceramic DM Modern/Spycraft (need 3 more)

emergent

First Post
I'm thinking about trying as well, but I have a couple of questions:

1. Do we have a week or 72 hours? Part of your post mentioned a week, part mentioned 72 hours.
2. How many rounds will there be? If we make it out of the first round, will we have to write about new photos?

This is all pretty elementary, but I have never done this before, so forgive me.

alsih2o

First Post
Rune said:
I've got a question for you. Does the order the pictures are used in matter?

no matter at all, use them as you wish to create a story or adventure.

as for length, long enough to get your point across, short enough not to bore the judges :)

alsih2o

First Post
emergent said:
I'm thinking about trying as well, but I have a couple of questions:

1. Do we have a week or 72 hours? Part of your post mentioned a week, part mentioned 72 hours.
2. How many rounds will there be? If we make it out of the first round, will we have to write about new photos?

This is all pretty elementary, but I have never done this before, so forgive me.

a week for the entry to get in, 72 hours once the competition starts :)

if there are 8 or 12 people, 3 rounds, 16 makes 4 rounds :)

give it a try, we haven't hurt anyone yet :)

emergent

First Post
Hmmm...

After looking at my schedule for the next week, including a d20 modern adventure I have to make for my players, and the fact that I need to get back to work on dissertation stuff, I think I am going to just observe this one and see how it all works. That damned real life/school thing, always interfering with my gaming fun.

And briefly OT: emergent = Nakia, Mark. Thanks for the nice words in the GenCon thread.

Remove ads