• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

Berandor

lunatic
Bibliophile said:
Just a note I thought I'd add about the first matchup now that the judgement's posted.

My first thought upon seeing the pics, and this'll probably become a kiln-fired post, was for a story tentatively titled "An Autobiography of Mr. Mortimer the Brief." The catch? That white tiger is Mr. Mortimer, recently awakened to intelligence in a human world :)

In any case, I'll post my commentary on the stories so far tomorrow probably ;-)
Another kiln-fired entry?
Did we ever have 6 stories for the same pics
?

Maldur

First Post
I pm-ed "El BardoStephanoFoxo" my verdict on set 2 :)

*hits himself on the head with the judgement stick, to clear the mind again*

Bibliophile

First Post
Ohh man... all the judgements are in for round 2, except maybe StephanFox's. Eeerrrrrr..... Do I stay up until they're posted? Or go to sleep?

I think sleep wins this time. See ya guys in the morning!

Berandor

lunatic
I'd say BSF is asleep, as well (he'd better be if his job is stressful!), so blissful dreams to you. :)

And Maldur, careful with the sharp edges there.

Hellefire

First Post
Congrats to Speaker!

Thank you all on your feedback. I will answer a few comments and continue my side-judging in a few days. At the moment, I have 9 CLEP tests to take in the next 6 weeks so I have a *little* studying to do.

Aaron

BSF

Explorer
Bibliophile said:
Ohh man... all the judgements are in for round 2, except maybe StephanFox's. Eeerrrrrr..... Do I stay up until they're posted? Or go to sleep?

I think sleep wins this time. See ya guys in the morning!

Berandor is right. I was asleep. Sadly I hadn't been asleep for very long since I was doing work stuff.

You know, that whole making a living to pay the bills thing just gets in the way of my recreation way too often. I will be trying to read the stories tonight and make judging comments all in one go. It is easier to compare the stories when I begin comments consecutively rather than waiting a day between them.

yangnome

First Post
OK, enough procrastination. I suppose I better get writing since the deadline is only a couple hours away... What? Don't look at me like that. I work better this way.

Berandor

lunatic
yangnome said:
OK, enough procrastination. I suppose I better get writing since the deadline is only a couple hours away... What? Don't look at me like that. I work better this way.
Two out of three testers agree :)

It's getting close for every contestant, though.

Remove ads