Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

I do, sometimes. I had to cut huge swaths out of 'Life Imitates Art' for space reasons, and it was real hard not to put them back in for the Ceramic DM compilation. Also, there was a chunk cut out of 'Mind Over Matter' for the same reason.

I've gotten more careful about watching the wordcount as I go, now. I tend to write in a burst of activity, and it's real easy to get on a roll and just blow past the limit. I think I'm getting better at the 'write fast' part....now I've got to concentrate more on the 'write well' part.

mythago

Hero
The smack talk is blowing off steam. Once I start on a story, I have to finish the darn thing. If I have time left over, I edit, but I don't always.

BSF

Explorer
Oh, I get it. You don't even need to edit to keep winning.

We need a write off between Berandor and Mythago at some point. But I propose a random starting time and 6d12 hours to write. Maybe they will have 72 hours, maybe they won't. :D

BardStephenFox said:
Oh, I get it. You don't even need to edit to keep winning.

We need a write off between Berandor and Mythago at some point. But I propose a random starting time and 6d12 hours to write. Maybe they will have 72 hours, maybe they won't. :D

Even better, every hour we roll a D20. Writing stops when a '20' comes up....

Berandor

lunatic
Well, I was slated to write against mythago in the Ceramic Chanpions Contest, but mythago made all the former Ceramic DMs disappear so she wouldn't have to face me :)

Maldur

First Post
Macbeth said:
I'd say after. I'm going to be in Glassgow and then London starting tomorrow through Aug 14th, and then I have to move back to school before the 21st. For me, after GenCon is certainly better.

Damn your at worldcon, I triple damn the pesons that DID NOT tell me it would be now, and did not tell me who would be attending.

(sorry long story)

BSF

Explorer
Apparently a coupel of my gamer friends have bought it. I was somewhat surprised since I usually point them at my Ceramic DM stories, but I rarely ever get any feedback indicating they followed links and read the stories.

mythago

Hero
Berandor said:
Well, I was slated to write against mythago in the Ceramic Chanpions Contest, but mythago made all the former Ceramic DMs disappear so she wouldn't have to face me :)

> throw gauntlet

You are not holding the gauntlet.

> take gauntlet from briefcase

Okay.

> throw gauntlet

What do you want to throw the gauntlet at?

> throw gauntlet at Berandor

The gauntlet flies through the air and hits Berandor on the noggin.

> beckon berandor

Remove ads