• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM Winter 07 (Final Judgment Posted)

tadk

Explorer
Wow

Wow I made it past the first round
Tip of the hat to my esteemed competitor. Most likely had this now been your first competition you would have advanced much farther. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

I wish to thank you three judges for their time and effort in reading my entry. I totally appreciate it and as BSF and others can attest, I tend to the poetic in my writing. Someday I will write prose and none of you will know what to do with yourselves.

Again thank you, I appreciate the comments and as always I pick up more information and ideas from your comments, and the others writings.

TK

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Yup, congrats to all the first round winners! Still waiting for Lady Death, but since I've met her before and felt the blissful peace of her blade, I'm not askeered.

And I totally agree, judging CDM is MUCH harder than competing. Especially in the early rounds when you have so many pieces to read! (Take your time, judges, I have to clear up my affairs, get my will in order, you know, the usual...)

yangnome

First Post
In the mean time, I've been setting the pictures for the round two matches. Remember how I said tat I skipped the easy round? I'm not certain that is true.

Berandor

lunatic
So round two will be easy? Cool!

I'm not sure when the judgement will arrive; should I be offline again, I'd prefer any picture date post-thursday, but I can do thursday if need be (I'll just start writing friday, then). That's all.

and hello to carpedavid, who after seeing yangnome post most likely rushed to the thread in top speed :)

Berandor said:
So round two will be easy? Cool!
I have just viewed the images in store for you guys in Round Two. I think I can assure you that yangnome was MOST DEFINITELY pulling your leg. I think they will produce good stories but easy? Hah. Wishful thinking in the extreme.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Remove ads