CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
The Chaotic Neutral crowds bow their heads in a moment of silence before erupting in a roar that deafens the other alignment spectators. They are happy that the CN general is not a dragon and therefore doesn't enter with an immediate disadvantage to the dragon-slaying dragon.

General Prometheus will enter the arena after a suitable delay in honor of the great EGG.

Infiniti2000

First Post
A 25-foot tall human appears in the arena at 65n55e (Huge, 15ft Space). General Prometheus wears a loin cloth studded with bits of metal and wields a gargantuan two-handed warhammer. He also has a javelin strapped to his back. He lays a targeted greater dispel magic at Vorel and then follows up with a quickened chain lightning.

Buffs: [sblock] invisibility purge, levitate [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel:[sblock]You lose see invisibilty, draconic might, and endure elements.[/sblock]

The lightning has no effect (28 CL check).

Vorel starts round 19.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
" i had some witty reperatee prepared for this last fight. But the moment of silence really distracted me. Its not fair that even If I win this one he is going into the next cycle and I am not.
oh well - eat flamings death"

the burst of negative energy and flame thunders into the big guy

Gansk

Explorer
Prometheus hardly budges to dodge the blast (17 Ref save).

He takes 43 fire damge and loses 7 levels, leaving him with 292 hp.

Vorel:[sblock]You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

GP's turn in round 19.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]Vorel should have fewer hit points after losing draconic might. Also, do not forget about Prometheus losing seven from his caster level.

Is a titan immune to frightful presence, or does a breath weapon not count as an attack for the purposes of frightful presence?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Oops, forgot a couple of things.

Prometheus is not shaken by Vorel's scary breath (40-7 Will save).

Vorel:[sblock]You now have 306 hp due to the loss of draconic might.[/sblock]

Carry on.

Infiniti2000

First Post
General Prometheus casts greater restor...oops, no, that takes ten frackin' minutes...instead, he concentrates and giant rift opens up between the two generals. Out of it steps one big honkin' crab a full 30ft in diameter and about 130 tons in weight (colossal), just north of Vorel. It speaks a quiet voice not much louder than the shuttle Atlantis when it lifts off, "Yes, Master?"

GP replies, "Kill the big dragon."

OOC: I'll edit this in a minute when I get to my computer to actually identify the crab's position and a possible move action for GP.

Edit: sorry, took longer than expected... the crab is at 20n45e and GP takes a 5ft-step north.

Last edited:

Remove ads