CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
I liked my 9th-level spell, too, and it arbitrarily walked out. Only when your highest level spell decides to stop functioning are you allowed to complain. :p

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel touches the charger (natural 2), then trips the charger (41 vs. 20).

The charger is prone at 20N55E. GP is still sleeping and Vorel keeps her spells.

Vorel starts round 36.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Before Vorel does anything else, the charger stands up and takes a step north. Next time, hopefully Vorel won't take an action that negates something that happens in the future that he would have no idea about prior to taking that action. If the GDM failed utterly, then I bet Vorel wouldn't trip.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 36: GP takes 62-15 damage and dies (35 Fort save)!

Psybo enters the arena. The unicorns are teleported out.

"After three years and over 2000 monsters, you - Vorel - are the sole survivor!"

"All alignments must pay homage to the Chaotic Good gods, and you will join their ranks as a demigod!"

"The orcs won't like having to pray to Corellon Larethian, but I'm sure they'll get over it."

"Congratulations for conquering the multiverse in the name of Chaotic Good!"

PJSlavner

Explorer
Congratulations to both Evilhalfling and Infiniti. You both took underdogs to the finals, and gave us an exciting final battle. This sure beat March Madness.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
a feytouched elf, Nymphs, Dryads, other fey (event the terribly-dumb winged centar) charge the field, accompanied by and endless stream of Chaos Dragons. They all dance and stuff in celebration.

the feytouched begins her internal monolog " I would like to thank HawQ for getting the ball rolling, and temp general Ugulu, all of our worthy opponents, referees, comentators and advisors, Infinity for making an exciting final bout, and most of all.... " She is then accidently stepped on by Kaos VI and taking more than 2 hp damage, falls over.

more fun than March Madness? Maybe. I think I spent less time yelling at this screen.
It was great to see my school finally go all the way, but it was over so quickly.
This arena has been a big part of my time on EnWorld.

Wow that is a long run may 15, 2005 was my first CG galdiator.
Its been a blast guys, and good luck with the 4e continuation. I may stop in from time to time.

Last edited:

Remove ads