CG vs. LE: Chaotic Good is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Dreargak hits with two claws for a total of 19 points of damage. Vorel has 351 HP remaining.

Round 643

Vorel strikes back with everything but the tail, one wing to the franistan, for a total of 88+7+36=131 points of damage. Dreargak goes out in a blaze of glory.

Psybo pops his head into the arena. "Chaotic Good has won and enters the semifinal round of TBoAA. Congratulations, Chaotic Good. I ask that you patiently wait for any new rules for the semifinal round. Thank you."

Infiniti2000

First Post
Congratulations, Evilhalfling! Your patience has paid off! :D

Too bad, ugulu, not even the vast power of the rust and pyroclastic dragons could save you from the might of chaos dragonery. Now, you can take over the remaining 1 or 2 LG dragons to face the onslaught of CN. ;)

Infiniti2000

First Post
Well, PJS has NE, EH has CG, I have CN, and Greybar just had another baby . . . you do the math. :)

Think of the bright side, at least you didn't lose in your national sport to a Southern California team. :p

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
Well, PJS has NE, EH has CG, I have CN, and Greybar just had another baby . . . you do the math. :)

Think of the bright side, at least you didn't lose in your national sport to a Southern California team. :p
Ooh, can I do some math? That sounds like fun.

Ugulu, you may have Neutral Evil instead of Lawful Good if you want to continue fighting against Vorel. :)

Yes, Southern California is where hockey is at. If only that Southern California success could be repeated in our national sport after nineteen years with only one playoff victory. I only hope I do not have to wait 86 years like some people did. :\

Remove ads