Dragonlance Champions of Krynn: A Free Adventure From Dragonlance Nexus

Dragonlance fan-site, Dragonlance Nexus, has released a free 28-page adventure based on the 1990 video game. I am pleased to announce that a long awaited dream is actually coming to reality today. This chapter is created in the spirit of the original 90s gold box game, but is not the same tactical game that I spent hundreds of hours playing through. The locations, the people, the story is...

Dragonlance fan-site, Dragonlance Nexus, has released a free 28-page adventure based on the 1990 video game.

FC204DBB-F4C6-4911-A9A5-3E600D261F5C.jpeg

I am pleased to announce that a long awaited dream is actually coming to reality today. This chapter is created in the spirit of the original 90s gold box game, but is not the same tactical game that I spent hundreds of hours playing through. The locations, the people, the story is still intact but many of these things have been expanded.

As an avid lover of Dragonlance, Dungeons & Dragons, and the original gold box games, I can’t wait for a new generation to dive into the game and hear their tales.

Chapter 2 is well into the final stage of the writing process and Chapter 3 has begun to be outlined for playtesting. It’s a good day to be a fan of Dragonlance and through your support we can continue this process, so thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 11.34.02 PM.png

Jiggawatts

Adventurer
Thank you to the fine folks at the Dragonlance Nexus for keeping the spirit alive. I was saddened earlier this year when the Dragonlance Forums went offline, its good to see that was merely a setback and not a death knell. This adventure looks great.

Long live the Lance!

Remove ads

Remove ads