• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Builder updated....or has it?

Stalker0

Legend
I just got back from a vacation loaded up my character builder and noticed it shows I have the April 28th update. Great! I've been wanting to recreate an old binder of mine.

But when I go to build, there's no arcane power, nothing new as far as I can tell.

Is this a bug? Have other people had the same issue?

FireLance

Legend
Mine seems to have updated fine. I've got the Arcane Power swordmage feat options, at any rate (just leveled up an eladrin Warlord/Swordmage with Eladrin Swordmage Advance this morning).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Mine updated. You have the full ddi and not the demo, right?

Go to Manage and check the screen where you can remove disallowed books to confirm that Arcane Power isn't in there.

drothgery

First Post
With the demo and Vista x64, I had to uninstall, re-download, and then manually run the program after the downloader finished.

Forge

First Post
I had the same problem and had to reinstall. Running Vista x64. Seems others have had the same problem but not everyone. Working fine for me now.

Truename

First Post
I just got back from a vacation loaded up my character builder and noticed it shows I have the April 28th update. Great! I've been wanting to recreate an old binder of mine.

But when I go to build, there's no arcane power, nothing new as far as I can tell.

Is this a bug? Have other people had the same issue?

I had the same problem. I thought I'd have to reinstall, but first I went into the program folder and randomly clicked on some of the .exe's there. Eventually it worked.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads