Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Cruendithas is APPROVED for 6th level. See you in Pirate Treasure. Yarrrr.

Minor Changes made:
[sblock=disclosure]Updated level to 6 to display correctly on Adventures Page
Updated allocation of Favored Class bonuses under race to +6 HP
Corrected cost of Wand of Shild (42 cgs) to 630 gp[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Arradon for level 3. The only minor changes were specifying Misc Attack bonuses as coming from his Masterwork weapons. (Generally you want to specify Misc adjustments. the 'Misc' in the character sheet is merely a sort of placeholder.)

Have fun!

Aura

Explorer
I did some pre-approval work on Dunkel. [sblock=disclosure]- Edited Char_info_DIV so level would appear properly (5th)
- Fixed apparent error in HP expression for CON bonus, total did not change.
- His AC is correct, but Scale Mail +3 is an expensive way of arriving there. Consider, for example: Breastplate +1 (1350gp) and Heavy Steel Shield +1 (1170gp) for the same AC
- Removed ‘new loot’ note on MW Battleaxe as it was acquired in ROUS3.
- Increased Saving Throw bonuses from Protection Domain by 1 for just making 5th, and resultant overall saves.
- Noted skill point taken five times as favored class bonus.
- You were missing the extra 3rd level spell from wisdom. I added it to your daily casting limit. Your current spell rack is one spell short at levels 1, 2, and 3, unless full removal is how you're tracking depleted spells.[/sblock]

However, he is missing his level 3 and level 5 feats. You'll need to select and add those, then I can push through your approval real quick, so NOT YET.

Last edited:

Remove ads