• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
How do I remove the 'Awaiting Approval' tag?

I did it for you but if you want to know how, I clicked 'edit', then the button with the three lines (don't know the official name for that icon) and selected 'categories'. A list of the current categories for the page came up and I was able to delete the no-longer needed 'Awaiting approval' category.

Aura

Explorer
Doing some quick maintenance on character submissions:

Credited for helping do reviews

Scott DeWar - Aschwin Shrike, Ahmad al-Hassan*
grtrtle - Illiolidenna

* I assume we still give credit even though the character was withdrawn, just like we give credit for characters that are never played.

Still on the docket
Barlo - needs one approval, judge or non-judge
FrancisJohn - has made it to level 2 and still only has one Judge approval, unsure of what we should do, just have a Judge real quick to a check of the current?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Barlo was submitted some time ago.

FrancisJohn, PCs need two approvals to start and one at each level-up. Siddhartha has all required approvals, Francis John seems to be one short from the start. I'd guess someone could check it to fill out the number (though I trust Aura's work). I did have to search for the Approvals on both your characters. Please be careful not to add anything below the approvals section. Also be careful of formatting. Some pretty wonky formatting going on in there, too. I did fix some of it but don't have the time atm to go through it all.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Okay, I did the second check for Barlo. APPROVED.

I noticed/changed the following:

Sheet lacks the 'Lore Master' class feature (not added)

Minor Corrections:
CHA point cost changed from 10 to 5.
Could not find 'Comedian' trait. Changed to 'Capable' which provides the exact same bonus.
Disguise skill corrected from +18 to +19
2nd level spellcasting from 6/day to 5/day (4 base +1 Cha)

Let me know if you think any of these changes are in error.

Remove ads