Character Submission Thread

grumblyarcher

First Post
Alright, looked over Melisande and I did not see anything egregiously out of place or wrong. Granted, this is my first time doing so and as such I may have overlooked something.
Approved!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alright, looked over Melisande and I did not see anything egregiously out of place or wrong. Granted, this is my first time doing so and as such I may have overlooked something.
Approved!
Thanks.
I am sure there has to be at least one mistake in there somewhere though. Despite the number of times I have done this, I have not once been 100% mistake free. And a 13th level character has a lot more to check than 1st level... Though, I did catch a number of mistakes yesterday when was finishing her up to post in the DWI. So maybe I caught them all. {shrugs}

jackslate45

First Post
With Blancher's Revenge close to done and Aradra in the DWI, I hustled up my replacement for Borric.
Melisande needs two approvals.

Here is what I have found
Major:
1. You spent your Favorite Class bonus on both HP and skills. It seems you wanted to put them in skills (you say so in your raicial trait) so removing 13 HP from your current total will work.

Minor:
1. Paladin's can only be Lawful Good. Your back story suggests this, but it still says neutral for Alignment. I think the template defaults to neutral, so maybe it was never changed.
2. With your +4 Charisma, you get 1 level 4 spell at 13.

Questions:
1. Any reason you have 10 ranks in ride, but did not choose the divine mount? I found it curious when I saw divine bond with a sword rather than a mount.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks for the extra eyes, JS45. I made those fixes. I had some leftover things from the template I copied (I used Borric).

I still have a mount for her, just not the Divine Bond one. I opted to not specialize in mounted combat, so I went with the Weapon option.

Aura

Explorer
I was working on Milsande. I made just a couple minor edits:[sblock=Disclosure]Trimmed hp to 158 from 159.
Damage for the MWK Falchion trimmed to +10 from +11.[/sblock]A larger issue then hit me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the Angelkin variant is not from approved sources, but from Blood of Angels (unless presented elsewhere, but I haven't seen such.) I figured I'd bring that up before proceeding.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I was working on Milsande. I made just a couple minor edits:

A larger issue then hit me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the Angelkin variant is not from approved sources, but from Blood of Angels (unless presented elsewhere, but I haven't seen such.) I figured I'd bring that up before proceeding.
Thanks for the minor corrections.

Re: Angelkin: I had assumed that was ARG since it showed up on the PFSRD around the same time.

Hmmm, maybe we can put it to a quick vote of the Judges to allow the Variant Heritages or not. It would certainly be easier for me than going back to rework my character.

Remove ads