Character Submission Thread

MerryMortician

Explorer
I'll be making some minor changes tonight. I was so caught up in bookkeeping that I forgot to change the weight when she got taller as an elf (originally human). And, embarrassingly, I didn't even think about the logistics for the horse and cart. You're right that it makes little sense as it stands. I don't know what I was thinking on that one.

MerryMortician

Explorer
Changes to Aelspeth Noromiel after Aura-prompted reflection:
*Switched to longbow. Originally took crossbow because I misremembered that the low-STR penalty applied to the attack roll as well as damage. Such is not the case.
*Changed her body weight as mentioned in my previous post.
*Added Kasmir's name higher up. Should I make a separate page for Darwin? Aradra's Shadow has his own page but I haven't seen any others done that way.
*Performed a bit of an overhaul on gear. Replaced the cart with a pony wearing a pack saddle. Moved items around significantly (seriously I worked on this for over an hour as if some frenetic inventory maintenance in RE4). I think I got all the math right.

Thanks so much, Aura, for the quick review :)

ealt

Explorer
Hi! I'm new to the forum and just completed my first character that I'd like to have reviewed. He's called Arradon Delgaran. I'm excited to be joining the community and look forward to your feedback!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Welcome, ealt, to ENWorld and our Living Pathfinder community! Someone will be taking a look at your character as soon as one of us can get to it.

MerryMortician

Explorer
Welcome aboard, ealt! Mine is also a new face but I've already witnessed a very warm and friendly community. The judges and senior members do a whole lot of extra work to keep things running smoothly.

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Arradon Delgaran

This is a good-faith review of the character Arradon Delgaran. If I have made any errors, kindly point them out and we will get it resolved. This is also somewhat a rush job, due to the situation, so I hope I got everything. Here we go:

Things You Need to Change:
* Your bonus language from Int has to be taken from a restricted list detailed under the elf description.

Things I Changed for You:
* Noted HP from hit die (8). It just makes things easier later on.
* Altered Char_Info_DIV section so you show up as you on the Adventures page, and not Kalgor.
* Noted your misc initiative modifier was from a trait.
* Added a current value field at end of Hidden Blade description as an example of that usage. Many players find this sort of thing useful (particularly on the more complex expressions), delete it if you do not.
* Accounted the multiplicity of the items purchased in terms of cost and weight.
* Entered the weight allowances for each load category.
* Noted the value of your MW Thieves’ Tools on Disable Device.

Comments:
* Craft Alchemy: Just reminding you can’t make things as per the normal rules with this skill, so you may find this skill generally not useful.

STAMP! Arradon has his first APPROVAL of two. (Contingent upon the language issue.) You may enter the DWI and roleplay with the denizens there as we roster up for games. (The judges are in the process of contacting a DM for a spot for you to play in--more on that soon.)

Remove ads