Character Submission Thread

Cyclopean

First Post
I replaced River Fighter with Courageous to avoid the hassle. Thanks guys! I liked the mood of the picture enough that I was okay with the oversize head fins. Llotah will be slithering into the DWI shortly.

Grayn

First Post
Looking over Belendwar Thysenkrupp:

1) What...no picture? :D

2) Your equipment list is pretty light. Not sure if you are familiar with the LPF rules concerning equipment, but items bought can be sold back at full price; so, no need to not equip yourself now with some of the basic things you think you might need (i.e. a dagger for skinning, one of those fancy kits that hold everything an adventure needs...like food and a waterskin). Also, I think you missed your ring in the equipment list.

Nothing game-stopping and you have already have a judge approval, so here is the second APPROVAL.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Belendwar:
a) You get several more cantrips. As a default, you get all the cantrips, except the ones in your opposition schools. So, that adds
Resistance, Detect Poison, Daze, Flare, Bleed, Disrupt Undead, Touch of Fatigue and Arcane Mark to the list. You don't have to take them, but they are available for free. If you pick them up later, they cost 12.5 gp for the scroll and another 5 gp in inscription costs.
b) You can swap cantrips out for those on the Alternative Cantrips list.
c) You need to find a picture for your character. Otherwise, you look a little silly on this page. :heh: Ok, unfinished is a better word.
d) An illusionist that picks Transmutation as an opposition school? That one baffles me. Alter Self seems a perfect spell for an illusionist. Conjuration is also a strong school that you are giving up. You might want to rethink those decisions.
e) Wants to bring laughter to the world. So, look at Penk as a deity.

Thanks Grayn. You slipped in and gave him his second approval while I will looking him over too. :lol:

Well, that concludes my thoughts. Even though you have both approvals, you can still tweak over the next day or three to accommodate the things I listed above.

Melodramatic

First Post
Hello and good day,

I'm new as new can be, and have posted a character on the wikia. He's called Ragzhul o'Brian. Hope he's fine :).

Thanks in advance,
Melodramatic

Remove ads