• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Okay, purchased some gear and added prestidigitation. Also took SK's advice on going with the extra cantrip instead of skill point. If someone wants to give Canasta another once over I'm good. Otherwise I will pose her into the DWI in the next couple days.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: Character Submission Thread

Did we resolve the issue if alchemist get the alchemist kit for free?
I know they also have a spell book, called formula book, almost like a wizard.

Satin Knights

First Post
I just looked at it. I am going to say no. The alchemist gets his first formula book for free, but not the alchemy crafting kit.

Reason: A cleric has to pay for his holy symbol. A wizard has to pay for his spell component pouch. This is the same idea, but a tad bit more expensive. But, you only have to buy one for your career. You don't have to refresh it constantly like a healer's kit.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I just looked at it. I am going to say no. The alchemist gets his first formula book for free, but not the alchemy crafting kit.

Reason: A cleric has to pay for his holy symbol. A wizard has to pay for his spell component pouch. This is the same idea, but a tad bit more expensive. But, you only have to buy one for your career. You don't have to refresh it constantly like a healer's kit.

Agreed. The Alchemy Kit is not essential to the preparation of alchemical items - it just provides a circumstance bonus (like the previously mentioned Thieves' Tools).

Systole

First Post

Sounds reasonable to me.

Systole

First Post
Reviewing Ellamin Quodak:

1. You're actually missing a language. Gnomes get Common/Sylvan/Gnome. Being from Tal Hallow gives you Middle Landellian. That's 4. Then 3 from INT and 14 from Linguistics. Should have 21, but you only have 20.
2. Average lifestyle means you don't track things under 1gp. That means paper, arrows, rations, waterskin, beltpouches, etc. Not a big deal.
3. Picture please.

bardontable1.jpg

APPROVED.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads