D&D 5E Check Out The Full Monsters of the Multiverse Cover Art

The wraparound cover art for January's Monsters of the Multiverse -- an updated compilation of existing D&D monsters -- has been revealed. The cover features an astral dreadnaught, the same monsters which adorned AD&D's Manual of the Planes in 1987.

The front cover had been revealed previously, but this is the clearest picture yet of the full art piece by Greg Rutkowski. Mordenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse is part of the 3-book gift set which also includes Xanathar's Guide to Everything and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, all together in a slipcase.

greg-rutkowski-monsters-of-the-multiverse-1920.jpg

Monsters of the Multiverse is "a treasure trove of creature related material from previous products compiled into one book and updated." Improvements are based on feedback, rebalancing monsters with new and old art.

The book contains over 250 monsters, and 30 playable races, including all of the setting agnostic races that have been published outside the Player's Handbook.

Some content from Witchlight, Fizban's, and Strixhaven was influenced by Monsters of the Multiverse.

The books is available first in the gift set, but will also be available separately later in the year.

Last edited:

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
This is probably art of the Starspawn. Most of them did not get any.
Yeah. I really liked the art that we got for the Star Spawn Larva Mage, but would've liked having art for the Star Spawn Grue, Hulks, Seers, and Manglers. (Side Note: Some of my favorite art in D&D 5e is of the Core Spawn from Explorer's Guide to Wildemount.)

Weiley31

Legend
The default cover art does look nice but I preordered the Limited Edition Collector cover version of the gift set for $124.97 after taxes+5.00 coupon/points redemption. (and this was BEFORE it shot back up to $139.99 on GameNerdz as it was $129.99 shortly after it was announced.)

Last edited:

Mercador

Adventurer
The default cover art does look nice but I got the Limited Edition Collector cover version of the gift set for $124.97 after taxes+5.00 coupon/points redemption. (and this was BEFORE it shot back up to $139.99 on GameNerdz as it was $129.99 shortly after it was announced.)
It's already released or you just preordered?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases