Check Out These Postcards From The Abyss: Meet The 8 Demon Lords of RAGE OF DEMONS

Check out this selection of images directly from the upcoming Rage of Demons storyline. The following images are of postcards available at Gen Con. All eight demons described, in a storyline WotC's Mike Mearls describes as "So what's Rage of Demons about? Imagine of Cthulhu woke up in the Underdark and there were eight of him." Meet Yeenoghu, Demogorgon, Zuggtmoy, Baphomet, Graz'zt, Orcus, Juiblex, and Fraz-Urb'luu!

CLWMsV5UsAATsag.jpg

CLWN-Q3W8AALGrE.jpg

CLWb1emWgAAu0So.jpg

CLWcWxgWgAAabTH.jpg

View attachment 69574

CLWc5-cW8AANzD8.jpg

CLWdV4BW8AAiU6Q.jpg

CLWdqNHWoAAD3Jr.jpg

I don't know if some or all the art is/was re-used from somewhere else, but I really like the style, it's nicely evocative of the oddness/disturbingness of demons...

Juiblex's art is the same as his picture in Fiendish Codex 1. Though he is black now instead of green.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
The one thing I've noticed from these cards that I'm not sure was said before is that this confirms that the "Rage of Demons" is actually a disease of some sort that manifests itself onto people and makes them act more like the Demon Lords. Which is interesting.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases