Check Out WFRP's Middenheim Map!

You can now pre-order Cubicle 7's map of Middenheim, the fortress city built upon a mountain plateau. The map was created by cartographer Dàniel Kovàcs, and is about 55x85cm in size (22x34in). This full-colour map depicts the great fortress-city of Middenheim, built upon the top of the mighty Fauschlag, a mountain plateau that legends proclaim was formed through the actions of the god...

You can now pre-order Cubicle 7's map of Middenheim, the fortress city built upon a mountain plateau. The map was created by cartographer Dàniel Kovàcs, and is about 55x85cm in size (22x34in).

124820480_3314399741962102_992916800732142398_o.jpg

This full-colour map depicts the great fortress-city of Middenheim, built upon the top of the mighty Fauschlag, a mountain plateau that legends proclaim was formed through the actions of the god Ulric himself. This high resolution map is perfectly suited for framing or use in your WFRP gaming sessions! It is indispensable to groups anticipating a fun packed week of activity and distraction at Middenheim’s world famous Carnival!

The map of Middenheim lists the locations of the most important venues in the city, from the High Temple of Ulric where the eternal fire burns, to the saturated and stinking sawdust floor of the Drowned Rat tavern. Navigating the city has never been easier, with each of Middenheim’s districts clearly delineated and buildings depicted in isometric detail.

pogre

Legend
Nice looking map. I have the 1st edition map that came in the Middenheim source book, which is a really nice map too. I guess selling the map separately for $20 is the new way of doing things, but I wish it came with the new Middenheim material instead of a separate purchase.

univoxs

That's my dog, Walter
Supporter
It would be nice to receive it as a separate PDF with purchase. Doing that incentivizes me to buy directly rather than through, say, Amazon. Maybe it is not the right way to see things but I want a digital version to come with every physical thing I buy.

Skywalker

Adventurer
I prefer the older map with its additional detail like alleyways, yards, and vegetation. The proportions of the buildings and streets in the new one seem to add a lot of open space and be more of an impression of the city.
Middenheim.jpg

Its also odd with all the additional blank space around the city in the new map that they still need to cover a corner of it with the district key. If you shifted the image across by a centimeter or so, it would avoid that.

The addition of levels within the city is cool though. I wonder if they do anything of interest with that.

Nice looking map. I have the 1st edition map that came in the Middenheim source book, which is a really nice map too. I guess selling the map separately for $20 is the new way of doing things, but I wish it came with the new Middenheim material instead of a separate purchase.

Well said.

WH is an amazing setting, I've used it myself, but the publishers keep re-releasing the same material over and over.

Jeff Carpenter

Adventurer
I prefer the older map with its additional detail like alleyways, yards, and vegetation. The proportions of the buildings and streets in the new one seem to add a lot of open space and be more of an impression of the city.
Middenheim.jpg

Its also odd with all the additional blank space around the city in the new map that they still need to cover a corner of it with the district key. If you shifted the image across by a centimeter or so, it would avoid that.

The addition of levels within the city is cool though. I wonder if they do anything of interest with that
I like both the old is more useable as a map but the new one is more "period appropriate".

Remove ads

Remove ads