D&D 5E Check out Witchlight's Table of Contents

There's a (blurry) image of Wild Beyond The Witchlight's table of contents floating round on the internet. It purportedly comes from this Imgur account, but I can't see it there.

wl.jpg

• Introduction: Into the Feywild (4-21) -- running the adventure, player options, trinkets, pronunciation guide
  • Ch. 1: Witchlight Carnival (22-55)
  • Ch. 2: Hither (56-97)
  • Ch. 3: Thither (98-131)
  • Ch. 4: Yon (132-169)
  • Ch. 5: Palace of Heart's Desire (170-207)
  • Appendix A: Magic Items (208-214)
  • Appendix B: Factions (215-228)
  • Appendix C: Creatures (229-241)
  • Appendix D: Roleplaying Cards (242-249)
  • Appendix E: Stagefight's Lines (250-252)
  • Story Tracker (253)

Somewhat disappointing. One of the reasons I buy these books is for the extras not necessarily the adventures itself.
That's how it always is with adventures though. If it isn't in the MM, they reprint it. I can't think of one that hasn't done so since Volo's came out.

As long as we get new and interesting stat blocks, that's fine with me. And we are getting Iggwilv's and the jabberwock's stat blocks in this one...

(And it's nice that they are finally putting in page numbers for stat blocks outside the Creature appendix)

R_J_K75

Legend
That's how it always is with adventures though. If it isn't in the MM, they reprint it. I can't think of one that hasn't done so since Volo's came out.

As long as we get new and interesting stat blocks, that's fine with me. And we are getting Iggwilv's and the jabberwock's stat blocks in this one...

(And it's nice that they are finally putting in page numbers for stat blocks outside the Creature appendix)
I couldnt read the picture too well but I recognized the boggle, darklings, korreds and quicklings. I pre-ordered it so at the very least I can sell a mostly complete 5E collrction when the zombie apocalypse comes. At the most I can mine it for ideas for a one or two shot mirroring our RL campaign.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases