• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago EN World Game Day: The Aftermath! :)

Nazriel

First Post
thalmin said:
Hey, Matt. Maybe in the first post we should explain the cost for the the Game Day. It's FREE. No registration fee. No game fee.

I can start sending out spam e-mail to everyone informing them of that if you like.

"Chicago Gameday, grow your RPG repertoire by a massive two whole games for free!

And lower your mortgage to new low rates now!"

I really need to stop glancing at the subject titles of the junk email I receive.

buzz

Adventurer
Sign me up for Synnibar. No way I'm missing that again. :)

Also, I have some RPG books I'm in the process of selling. If any don't sell by the time Game Day rolls around, I'd be happy to offer them up as prizes, if that's cool.

Sign me up for breakfast.... and that's about all for now.

I'm talking with Mark right now about what I may or may not be running. But I'd expect to see some early morning gaming goodness brought to you by CMG.

jalea

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Sounds cool, but I can't really put it on the schedule until you decide a time :)

Sheesh aren't you picky :D
Make it a morning game and sign me up for breakfast too.

Sorry, though I did have fun, I'll pass on Synnibar this time.

hmmm.... maybe I can set up a counseling service for those whe survive the character creation.

I'm still serious about wanting to run a [size=+4]D02: Know No Limit!!!!111!![/size] game, but I'm not sure that it needs a whole slot. We can literally start playing within minutes, and the mechanics are such that we'll blast through the entire game before Synnibar characters are even created.

So, I guess that means if anyone's actually interested in playing that thing, I've got to figure out when (and how) to actually schedule the thing.

I'd also not mind running, if anyone's interested, my "Duchess's Tea Party" game; a kind of "D&D/Call of Cthulhu" affair with the PCs locked in the house of the Duchess's tea party only to find that she's demonically possessed.

Hmm... and if Grasso is going to run the follow-up to his 60s spy d20 Modern game, I might just have to play there again. Or Matt, are you going to run the follow-up to your Call of Cthulhu game? My character that ran over the Deep Ones with a 1974 Chevelle; I think I still have that character sheet kicking around somewhere.

Joe Cohen

First Post
Stargate SG-1, "Duck Blind" Up to 6 players, characters will be provided. In the morning, if possible.

On P4X-471, a world unknown to the Goa'uld, a SG team finds a tribe of primitive humans, seeded tens of thousands of years ago by the ancients. It's one of the greatest finds in modern anthropological history, and a group of civilian researchers is brought to the world to discreetly observe the tribe. After all, it seemed like such a good idea in "Who Watches the Watchers", how could anything possibly go wrong?

With the anthropologists being held captive by a primitive tribe, SG-6 is called in. The lone search and rescue team under SGC control, SG-6 is comprised of highly-trained military professionals. But can even they face the challenges that await them on P4X-471?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads