Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

buzz

Adventurer
Reservation at LePeep: MADE! They are aware that we'll be asking for lots of separate checks. Ask for Games Plus!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It's hard to imagine that at this time tomorrow I'll be stumbling down the street with a half-eaten plate of pancakes while late for the game I am running. :D

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Fools! I have almost completed my maps for the D&D4E-Paranoia hybrid game. Then I will be ready to push your characters into an abattoir of betrayal, backstabbing, belittling, and other nasty terms that start with the letter B!

Oh, and there will be laughter. Laughter, I say!

Kelleris

Explorer
I apologize for the late notice, but it looks like I need to drop out of my games tomorrow, Buzz. Work is taking a lot longer to get through than I anticipated, and I'll need to put in a bunch of hours over the weekend. An well.

strider1970

First Post
If there's a cancellation, I would like to join Slot 2, Game 6 in the afternoon (preferred) or Slot 1, Game 3 in the morning. Thanks!

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
I apologize for the late notice, but it looks like I need to drop out of my games tomorrow, Buzz. Work is taking a lot longer to get through than I anticipated, and I'll need to put in a bunch of hours over the weekend. An well.
Stink! Sorry, K. Hopefully we'll see you in June.

I've had a sudden change in plans, I'd like to join you all for breakfast tomorrow, if its still open for joining ^^
Absolutely! You're in.

If there's a cancellation, I would like to join Slot 2, Game 6 in the afternoon (preferred) or Slot 1, Game 3 in the morning. Thanks!
Welcome to ENWorld, Strider1970!

I've put you in afternoon game 6 (my D&D event), but morning game 3 is still full. There are seats available in the morning games of InSpectres, Pathfinder, and 44, if you'd like to try them. Otherwise, you play roulette tomorrow morning. :)

Remove ads