Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

buzz

Adventurer
FYI: We've got a total of 46 attendees right now, assuming no ill fortune. If we get a few walk-ins, that'll push us towards 50, which is a very healthy Gameday! Let's just hope we can keep the noise down. :)

Lothos

First Post
I hate to be bringer of bad intestines, but sadly it looks like I will miss this gameday entirely. C'est la vie, as they say.

Hopefully June won't bring me half as much trouble.

Axegrrl

First Post
:( Our cat is sick and we need to get him to a vet, so hawkshadow's and my morning spots are now open. I'm hoping we'll still be able to do the afternoon session.

If y'all have any vet suggestions in the Games Plus area, they'd be appreciated.

buzz

Adventurer
I hate to be bringer of bad intestines, but sadly it looks like I will miss this gameday entirely. C'est la vie, as they say.

Hopefully June won't bring me half as much trouble.
Sorry, Lothos. Keeping fingers crossed for June!

strider1970, you now have a spot in t he morning SWSE event.

:( Our cat is sick and we need to get him to a vet, so hawkshadow's and my morning spots are now open. I'm hoping we'll still be able to do the afternoon session.
Stink! I hope kitty is okay, and that we see you in the PM.

enigma1122

First Post
There is a good chance I'll be running late tomorrow. Hate to say, so people in the morning game of Star Wars feel free to start with out me, and or give away my spot. I won't hold it against any of you. Real life just getting in the way.

Side note, if that ... next to Ninjacat's supernatural game is an opening, I am hoping Waterdhavian will be free to take it.

buzz

Adventurer
I'll let the SWSE table know, enigma1122. Godspeed!

Okay, folks. I'm gonna hit the road. See you all in a couple hours!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Here are some pics from the gameday so far -

2010-02-27 Chicago Gameday 25

Including the epic battle for the fortress town of Crestfall -

*edit* Added the afternoon photos, too.

My thanks to Buzz and Curt for organizing yet another successful gameday. Great fun!

My heartfelt thanks to my morning game players, you all battle strong and the ending was really a squeaker. Congrats to all the players on their acumen and good sportsmanship! Thanks!

Excellent second slot, too. Great players at the table and special thanks to Chgowiz for running an excellent game! If I don't game with you sooner, see you at GaryCon II. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads